Watermelon Fruit Punch – This is a summer miracle drink combining the goodness and freshness of Watermelon, Lemon and Basil Seeds, hydrating you in a jiff!
Watermelon Fruit Punch Recipe
If there is anything that can get you hydrated in a jiff, it is a watermelon fruit punch drink. As the name suggests, it packs a punch when it comes to body water replenishment along with a copious dose of nourishing nutrients.
This is 92% water and no other fruit comes close to this when it comes to the juiciness of this. I can go on about huge benefits of a watermelon listing down all the natural nutrients that this has in it and come up with a host of healing properties.
But readers, this page is about taste! I am only going to talk about the easiness in which this can be prepared and what makes it an awesome summer drink.
The Watermelon Fruit Punch is a very easy summer drink to make; so easy it is like actually drinking from a refrigerated “Tropicana”. You will not even realize that you made it.
But the drink is so refreshing and awesome, there is no way you can compare it to a stored drink. I should also mention this is non-alcoholic since most of the punch drinks are meant to have that punch of alcohol.
The punch is obtained by a slash of lemon juice 🙂
WATERMELON FRUIT PUNCH – STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS AND IMAGES
TIME TAKEN – 15 minutes!
- Fresh Cut Watermelon – 3 cups
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Squeezed lemon – 1/2 cup
- Basil Seeds (Sabja Seeds) – 1 tbsp
Take some water and add it to the cup of Sabja Seeds. Leave it aside for 15 minutes and you will see it swells up beautifully. Sabja Seeds add a lot of value to the drink – enhances the taste and flavor with a difference. It acts as an excellent body coolant.
Now add sugar and the squeezed lemon juice to cut watermelon.
Blend this mix in a juicer/blender until the mix is properly juiced and filter using a sieve.
Now take the juice in a glass and add a teaspoonful of soaked Sabja Seeds.
Add some ice cubes and Serve Chilled!
WATERMELON FRUIT PUNCH RECIPE CARD
Watermelon Fruit Punch | Best Drink To Quench Your Thirst
- 3 cup Fresh Cut Watermelon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup squeezed lemon
- 1 tbsp Sabja Seeds (Basil Seeds)
- Ingredients for your eyes!
- Take some water and add it to the cup of Sabja Seeds. Leave it aside for 15 minutes and you will see it swells up beautifully. Sabja Seeds add a lot of value to the drink - enhances the taste and flavor with a difference. It acts as an excellent body coolant.
- Now add sugar and the squeezed lemon juice to cut watermelon.
- Blend this mix in a juicer/blender until the mix is properly juiced and filter using a sieve.
- Now take the juice in a glass and add a teaspoonful of Sabja Seeds.
- Add some ice cubes and Serve Chilled!
Try this recipe and please share your experience here. Would love to hear from you if you did get the plum cake right 🙂
Love cakes? please check all our cake recipes here.
Like sweets and desserts? have a look at all our dessert recipes!
If you are a snack person – then all you need is our snack recipes!