Mango Cheesecake Recipe with Mango Pulp
Summer is the season for mangoes, and the Mango Cheesecake Recipe with mango pulp from Homemade Cuisines is a tribute of sorts to the phenomenal fruit. This is our marquee recipe for this month and it is more than just a fruit for us. The Mango is an integral part of our culture and it finds its way in many historical and mythological stories, been handed as gifts, made its way into the kitchen with many recipes so much so that, after water, I believe the most used ingredient is a Mango during summer.
Okay, exaggerated a bit, but you get the gist 🙂
The Midas Touch – Mango Yellow
That’s how i put it. Any recipe you prepare using mango pulp, its color can only be yellow. It gives a great color to the finished recipe and the photos always look better and bright when the color is yellow.
Coming back to Mango Cheesecake with mango pulp recipe – we chose this recipe because it showcases many aspects of our cooking. Though it is fairly easy to make – it is not as if we are showcasing for a MasterChef episode, it still takes a lot of patience and desire to get this out.
It has got a couple of master recipes like condensed milk and whipped cream that needs to be used here. Means those have to be prepared well before. You could still buy it off the shelf, but hey, we want our recipes to be homemade as much as possible.
These two recipes are crucial ingredients to this Mango Cheesecake with mango pulp recipe!
Also, this is a no-bake and egg-less version. You might think without the egg how in the world do we get it soft and fluffy. Well, that’s why we share what we do. You can make it possible.
Layered, Sweetened and Colorful
That’s how beautiful it is. Look at the three layered forming an unbelievable combination –
- The bottom crumbly and crackly biscuit layer
- The center cheesy and buttery layer
- The top mango flavored and colorful layer
It is a sight to behold and when decorated with the right toppings, the cheese cake melts in the mouth and slides through to your stomach without resistance!
Points to note
- Use fresh and ripe mangoes only. This is very important.
- Use fresh cream cheese and fresh butter.
- Buy good quality fresh cream.
- If you are doing this the first time, feel free to use the glass containers or bowls like how we have used here. You can use a cake pan, but make sure to use a detachable pan so that it is easy to separate the cheese cake.
- Gelatin is used to provide stability to the cake since this is a no-bake recipe.