Sizzling Brownie – Two separate beautiful dishes- The awesome Egg-less Brownie Recipe and the melt-in-the-mouth Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe combines to form a beautiful, mouth watering, soft and super Sizzling Brownie!
SIZZLING BROWNIE WITH ICE CREAM
It is amazing how two distinctively different recipes – one an ice cream and the other a cake can combine together and form a totally different, yet delightfully tasting new recipe – The Sizzling Brownie!
Check this link to know more about this recipe – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sizzling_brownie
What I noticed in all the restaurants is, this is a separate menu by itself and costs much more when compared to the vanilla ice cream or the brownie. And it is delivered in that hot sizzling plate that is made exclusively for this, and the dish makes such a scene, that everyone turns around to see who ordered this!
THE SIZZLE WITHOUT THE SIZZLING PLATE
So do we really need the sizzling plate? Nope. The Sizzle plate is definitely for aesthetics, and a restaurant needs to justify its price! So they will make sure the delivery platter is full of big ticket items that you not only feel satisfied with the food, but also the price 🙂
But we really don’t need the sizzle plate at home to get that sizzling effect! You will see here how we get this done using only our normal kitchen pan!
HOW TO MAKE SIZZLING BROWNIES WITH ICE CREAM AT HOME
Delicious Sizzling Brownie
- 2 Pieces Fudgy Brownie
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Chocolate Syrup
- Place the iron pan in the stove and heat for 3 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and place two pieces of brownies on the hot pan.
- Now, take two scoops of the vanilla ice cream and place on each of the brownie.Pour the Chocolate Sauce over the ice cream, brownie and the hot pan. It starts sizzling with smoke starting to come out.
- Serve Immediately!The amalgamation of the hot sizzling chocolate sauce, the cold vanilla ice cream with the fudgy brownie together gives a great taste and leaves your heart fulfilled!
Ingredients are Simple – that is, if you have them already. Since this requires you to make two recipes, it takes a bit of time to prepare them individually, so you need to plan well before making this recipe.But both the recipes can be stored for a good number of days and all you need to do is make that perfect match when the time comes 🙂
While the vanilla ice cream is the best option for you, you can try any ice cream that you like.
The best thing about the vanilla ice cream is that it accentuates the taste of other recipes along with its own. Lets say you try out a Butter Scotch instead of Vanilla flavor. The butter scotch has a strong flavor that you will lose the overall taste of a sizzling recipe. But nothing wrong there!
Experimentation many times results in great tastes!
You can also buy the Vanilla Ice Cream if you need. A good quality one is absolute!
2. The Awesome Eggless Brownie Recipe – 2 Pieces.
A good brownie is a must. Imagine the fudgy and chewy brownie combining with the soft and creamy Vanilla Ice Cream.
Ah – heavenly!
And that’s what makes this recipe what it is. Follow the recipe of how to make an eggless brownie at home to a ‘T’ and you are assured of a great sizzling brownie.
3. Chocolate Syrup – As needed.
This is the third ingredient for this recipe and this is what gives you the sizzling effect when it starts to sizzle when poured in the hot pan!
A simple chocolate syrup. Don’t think of any other alternative here. It has to be a chocolate syrup :-).
We bought the chocolate syrup from the store for this recipe, but you can easily make it at home yourself as well.
Get a good quality chocolate syrup though like the below one that we got!
- Chocolate Syrup goes well with milk and complements a wide range of foods
- It tastes great with milk, ice cream, desserts, dosas, sandwiches and more
- Manufactured in India in state of the art manufacturing unit adhering to international quality and standards
4. The Sizzling Brownie Plate
Making this recipe at our home, the sizzling brownie plate is not necessary, you can use any hot plate – preferably an iron pan, because iron retains heat even after removing from the stove.
This means the sizzling effect will be longer and adds that extra punch to that recipe. We used an iron pan and look at that white beautiful smoke adding extra effect to that recipe 🙂
You can even use a non-stick pan if you cannot lift an iron pan (usually heavy). No issues there. Just that the heat is lost in a non-stick pan quickly.
If you still intend on getting that perfect finish for your recipe, or want to make an impact to your friends and visitors in a party, go ahead and get the Sizzling Brownie Plate – but a good quality one mind you 🙂 Our recommended product for this is below.string(76) "The ItemId B00IFXPW5C is not accessible through the Product Advertising API."
No products found.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Place the iron pan in the stove and heat for 3 minutes.
Switch off the flame and place two pieces of brownies on the hot pan.
- Now, take two scoops of the vanilla ice cream and place on each of the brownie.
2. Pour the Chocolate Sauce over the ice cream, brownie and the hot pan. It starts sizzling with smoke starting to come out.
The amalgamation of the hot sizzling chocolate sauce, the cold vanilla ice cream with the fudgy brownie together gives a great taste and leaves your heart fulfilled!